Two top class 3G football pitches in the tourist resort of Santa Susanna
Requeriments Wellness & Spa
AQUAMARINA WELLNESS & SPA is an area for rest and relaxation
where all people must be respected (customers and staff). Therefore, in
order to be able to use and enjoy the facilities, the following rules have
IT IS IMPORTANT…
• Entrance to children 2-16 only in the heated pool always accompanied
by an adult (not allowed in the gymnasium, sauna, contrast showers and
steam bath). A maximum of 3 children per adult.
(Children under 2 years, access not allowed)
• Adults responsible for children will watch out for their safety and avoid their
behaviour disturbing other uses. They will be responsible for their acts
outside areas intended for children.
• Pets are not allowed.
ENTRANCE IS NOT ALLOWED WITH…
• Floats, inflatables and objects that might be dangerous (sharp, glass, metal
or anything else that can be dropped and break and harm someone else).
• Food and drinks are not allowed.
• People are not allowed in wearing any kind of plaster cast, bandage, tape or
• People are not allowed in with any kind of wound or suture.
• Out of respect for other users, people should refrain from using the facilities
who have contagious diseases such as flu, colds or any other.
• The use of mobile phones inside the complex is not allowed.
ENTRANCE TO THE WATERS AREA…
• Swimwear. Men: Boxer shorts or slip. Women: bikini or swimsuit.
• Bathing caps compulsory in the spa. No cloth caps, headcloths, shower
hats, etc allowed.
• All towels, bathrobes, slippers and personal items may only be left in the
areas set up for this.
• No entry is allowed to the waters area with any kind of bag, handbag, toilet
bag or accessories.
• Sports footwear, t-shirt and towel essential for entering the gymnasium area.
INSIDE THE FACILITIES…
• It is compulsory to shower before and after using every installation, service,
• No physical exercise is allowed beyond those programmed.
• No shaving or any other personal hygiene activity allowed outside the places
established for them.
• No running or jumping into the swimming pool.
• Access to the pools will be from the areas established and in full respect of
• Keep the silence, observe the rules and respect the facilities of centre.
• Follow the recommendations of each installation and service, consult our
staff in the event of doubt.
• Leave the water area twenty minutes before the facilities close.
• The company accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of objects left in
the lockers, which must never be used to leave jewels, money or valuable
• The lockers must be left free when you leave the centre.
• The company accepts no liability for the consequences of misuse of the
facilities (knocks, slipping, etc).
• The centre reserves the right to admission.
• Cardiac, peripheral vascular and severe respiratory pathology.
• Open wounds.
• Any kind of infection that can be spread: flu, colds…
• Severe hepatic disorders.
• Acute illnesses with or without a high temperature.
• State of severe weakness.
• The facilities must not be used immediately after a meal.
• Unadvisable within the first term of pregnancies or if there is any background
of premature birth or other possible complications.
• We would ask all customers to make good use of the facilities.
We hope to be able to welcome you to our Aquamarine Wellness
& Spa centre to share a dream with you.