Enter and have a look at photos of the best sites the Costa Brava has to offer
- Family Tourism award, granted by the Catalan tourism board to the resort of Santa Susanna. Obtained August 2003.
- Certified Tourist destination (SICTED) in 2007
- Sports Tourism Destination Award (2007) Santa Susanna received this award from the Catalan Tourism board in recognition of its various, high quality sports facilities including mountain biking, cycling, football, sailing, basketball, handball and volleyball.
- Beaches which have been certified E-MAS for quality.
- Blue Flag 2012 for the beach "Platja de Llevant".
AQUA HOTEL ONABRAVA
- Awarded “Q” for Quality Tourism by the Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality (ICTE) which the hotel was awarded in 2002. This award is still held by the hotel and is reviewed yearly by the TÜV auditors.
- Family Tourism hotel award, granted by the Catalan tourism board. Obtained October 2008.
- High quality establishment award which was chosen by guests and awarded by Thomas Cook in 2006 and 2008. "PRIMO"
- THOMAS COOK MARK OF EXCELLENCE AWARD 2005
- THOMAS COOK MARK OF EXCELLENCE AWARD 2006
- THOMAS COOK MARK OF EXCELLENCE AWARD 2007
- Expedia Insiders Select 2009
- Expedia Insiders Select 2010
- Zoover Holidays review award 2009
- Zoover Holidays review award 2010
- TRIP ADVISOR CERTIFICATE EXCELLENCE 2011
- TRIP ADVISOR CERTIFICATE EXCELLENCE 2012
- ZOOVER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 2013