Enter and have a look at photos of the best sites the Costa Brava has to offer
Beaches in Lloret de Mar
Lloret de Mar boasts magnificent beaches of the highest quality which have been granted awards, such as the European Union blue flag in recognition of the water quality Q (ICTE), ISO 14001, E-MAS .. .
LLORET DE MAR BEACH
Stretching for more than a mile, it is the longest beach in the city and is located in the center of Lloret. With its beautiful white sands you can see why so many people enjoy the sun and the sea with total comfort.
- Highway C-32, exit Malgrat, Blanes-Lloret
- AP-7 motorway, exit Lloret C-63, Gi-682 Vidreres county, district of Blanes and Tossa
Transport and parking
- Intercity Bus, taxi service.
- Blue Zone parking along the promenade and subject to parking charges.
- Parking for the disabled.
- Cruise tour
- Tourist information centre
- Adapted disabled toilet
- Footbaths and showers adapted for disabled guest
- Walkways adapted for disabled access
- Bathroom escort service for disabled guests
- Regular cleaning of the promenade and beach
- PA system
- Public telephones
- Fully signposted 200m beach
- Active port signalling
- Buoys which provide support to people with reduced mobility
- Sea safety flags
- Information boards
- 2 aid stations
- Department of rescue and first aid (15 May to 15 October)
- 3 watchtowers
- Ambulance Service
- Safety buoys at sea
- Vendor control
- Code of conduct
- Service and support for beach users
- Umbrella and sunbed rental
- Water Skiing
- A kiosk selling ice cream and beverages
- Restaurants and shops
- Sports facilities and organized sports activities: Aerobics, batuka, volleyball, beach soccer and tennis (from 15 June to 15 October). Free
- Mini Club with children's games and leisure activities (from 15 June to 15 October). Free
- European Union blue flag for water quality
- Q Quality (ICTE)
- ISO 14001
The second beach of Lloret with an area of 700 m. Quite similar to the main beach with its sand and other attributes, it has received certificates of Q for Quality, ISO 14001, E-MAS and blue flag. On this magnificent beach which is surrounded by hotels and apartments, you can enjoy activities like water skiing, parasailing, water bikes and, weather permitting, windsurfing.
It is the furthest away from the town and can be accessed from the road to Tossa de Mar. It is the only marina in Lloret de Mar. The beach has some cliffs and is lined with pine trees along the beautiful, white sand.
Located alongside the beach of Lloret. It runs under a castle overlooking some outstanding views. The beach often attracts small boats which could be due to its small fishing cove, which has a 5% slope.
Blue Flag certified, this beach is known for its peace and tranquility. The cove is a perfect blend of charm and crystal clear waters which is a great example of the beautiful coves which can be found along the Costa Brava. The beach is surrounded by rocks, vegetation and, at the end of the beach you will find a nudist area.
PLAYA SANTA CRISTINA
This beach can be accessed through the Hermitage which has a link to its name. It has a privileged location sheltered from winds and waves meaning that the waters are relatively calm. The beach also has a car park making it easy to travel to and from.
You reach this beach through Playa Santa Cristina. This little cove is surrounded by thick vegetation which creates a steep slope which creates more waves than you will find on the other beaches.