Зайдите и посмотрите лучшие фото Коста-Бравы.
Activities and Fiestas
- January 17 or the nearest Sunday: Fiesta in honor of San Antonio Abad (Blessing of the Animals)
- Carnival Friday: Parade "De la Rua" in the streets
- Second weekend in February: Winter Traders and Artists Fairs
- Third weekend of May: Spring arts and crafts Fair
- 23 and June 24: St. Joan fires. Arrival of the "Flame of Canigó"
- 15 and 16 August: Summer Festival of St. Roc which has choir singing, face painting, theater shows, dance festivals, etc ...
- September: International Folklore Conference
- October:International Music Festival. Choir Festival and a Band Festival.
- First Sunday in October: Aplec of Sardanas
- Second half of November: Ganxet FESOL cuisine day
- 6-8 December: Winter Fiesta of St. Nicolau. Which includes: Trobada of Gegants, arts and crafts fair, agricultural fair, vintage bike shows etc.
MARKET WEEK: THURSDAY (in front of Aqua Hotel Bella Playa) and also in the center of the town (Plaza de Catalunya)